Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome to NORTH DAKOTA...

Blizzards, Snow, Cold, more snow, 40mph wind, Blizzards
hmmm....yep....That pretty much sums it up!

but the reason I'm here makes it all worth it...

I love my hubby!

6 comments:

Kari said...

Hey kids! Lovin the new pics. Keep it up girl! Miss you! I need your new address up there. Hope you are having a blast in all that snow.

Carrie said...

Oh man that stinks!!

The things we wives do for our hubsband!!

Joanna said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow. But it's worth it in the end, I'm sure. We miss you guys tons. Love ya!

Sven & Trin said...

That looks so cold to me right now...I think I'll stick to letting my husband drag me to Hawaii. You should try to talk Matt into that one. Hope you're good, mama.

Fullmer said...

Wow,if I was a better blogger then I would have known you were in North Dakota before I called you and told you i was here in Boise! I'm glad you are doing good and loving it there, the things we do for those hubbies of ours! Take care and keep in touch!

Hartleys said...

Brecca, once you've lived in the Midwest, you will laugh at everybody in Boise who complains about the winters. :)

If you guys ever decide to road trip, come see us! We're right by lots of church history, like Winter Quarters (that's our temple), Kirtland and Nauvoo.

Glad you're back with your hubby! Jeremy was here and I was in Idaho between Thanksgiving and Christmas and it got to be SOOOO long! :(