Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Blue Princess" Ahna...Worlds best sister!

If ever there were a 2 year old that was a better sister than Ahna I would be surprised. Ahna is always so aware of Shad or as Ahna calls him "Shaddy."
She loves to hold him, play with him and is adamant that I come right a way if he is unhappy.

Ahna is her "daddy's little 'blue' princess"...She won't agree to be anybody but Daddy's princess and insists that she is a "blue princess"...I am guessing like Cinderella. But she definitely fits the roll as she is constantly changing her clothes, dressing up, fixing her hair, combing her hair, getting into mommy's make up and then does it all over again, at least 3 times a day.
We couldn't help but get the "must have" tub time shot.
We love Ahna so much!
Look at the cute face...how could you not?

No comments: