WOW!! What a great get-a-way. Matt and I have been married for 5 years. Got pregnant 1 month after we were married and have done no couple get-a-ways since. I am now a firm believer in regular vacations for only MOM and DAD. It was a week of just falling in love all over again! It was more than relaxing and just a great time with Matt.
And yes it was great to come home and see our kids too! We totally missed them but not really until Friday:-)
Will post some pics soon.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I think we were gone on our vacays at the same time. I 'm glad you had a good time in Mexico!! Hopefully we'll make it there some day:)
I got your # from Janelle the other day but I keep forgetting to call you. Please don't hesitate to call when you are coming through, we told Matt that you guys are more than welcome to stay with us. And we're serious about it:) Just let us know when you're heading to ND and we'll make sure to have the beds ready.
Yay! Adam and I just got back from a weekend get-a-way of our own, so I can only imagine how a whole week alone must have been! I'm so glad that you got away. You two definitely deserve it and that sounds like a great way to start out your new adventure to ND. We love you! Will you email me your address too??
Hey B, it's great to hear from you. I'm glad you got to play with your hubs for a minute. I'm a big fan of that myself! I did hear Josh joined the AF. Carrie lets me see the blog, which is very sweet of her. So I get to keep up a little bit. Makes me proud of him and their family. How's your brother doing?
Hey where's the pics? I am sure you had a blast, and I hope the journey to ND is going well. We'll miss you all until your back home safe and sound! Take care of those babies!
Post a Comment