Monday, February 23, 2009

Huge Family Adventure!

We're doing it! We found out on Monday of last week that our house was rented out and the renters needed to be in by Friday! Can you say CRAZY! Luckily we are blessed to have great friends and a wonderful family that made our problem theirs. We are officially out of our house since Thursday. We are currently bunking with my folks. Matt and I leave on our cruise Saturday, which we are stoked about, for 1 week and then a week after we return, our adventure to North Dakota begins! That is right we are making the big leap of faith and following work to ND. We are excited for the adventure and think it will really bring alot of good time for our family. Although, we will be returning home around Thanksgiving to avoid another ND Winter...Yikes! I will try hard to keep yall posted and informed. I will post lots of pics. Thanks for all your love and support. We love you!
P.S. Grizzly Concrete is still operating in the Treasure Valley so if need some Concrete work....Please....Contact us! We do want to come home.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I'm so sad! And so happy for you at the same time. I really hope that everything works out in ND and that you will be happy. I'm so jealous that you are taking a much needed break and going on a cruise! Lucky! We miss you all and hopefully we'll be seeing you sometime soon. Love you!

Teri said...

Hey what the heck? I thought you got a calling a couple weeks ago, and then next thing I know you are moving? I was hoping they put you in as the new president or something... lol just kidding! I am happy that it all fell into place for the move, we wish you luck and we too will miss you! Take care and keep us updated.
Have lots of fun on your trip yay!!!