Hello Friends and Family!
My dear friend Carrie Elordi is throwing me a baby shower...tomorrow, Thursday September 4th. I just wanted you all to know that you are invited as I am sure that she didn't know who all to send invites to.
It is at Chapalas Mexican Resturant on the Blvd. in Nampa at 7 Pm.
If you can make it please RSVP to Carrie @ 284-2365.
Love to all!
Brecca
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Brecca, Man am I glad I found your blog.. as I was looking through I was horrified to see that I spelled Shadd's name wrong on my gift for him!! How embarrasing is that?? Well, I need it back so I can fix it. Sorry kind of rude, but it must be right! I will bug you on Sunday for it if you don't read this before!
Teri
ps love the blog and the family pic is WAY TOO cute!
So, Sept 11th has come and gone...Details details!...and pics would be wonderful! :) Congrats! I hope all is going well for you!
Post a Comment