Friday, August 22, 2008

Due Date...

So I had my doctors appointment yesturday and was dialated to a 1...
We set an induction date and time of September 11th @ Noon.
I seem to be working on every one else schedule...Matt will be leaving to
work in North Dakota and my mom is getting back from NY at 2:30 that
day and I want those two people...especially...there.
So we are on a countdown - 2 weeks and 6 days...It will go far too fast.

5 comments:

Joey Clements said...

Yay Brecca! Congrats on having a date set! I'm excited for you!!!

Kim said...

Matt is going to work in North Dakota? What is he doing? Is he not doing concrete anymore?
Good luck with the baby coming!

Leslie said...

That went by super fast. . . well, for me! It seems like I just found out you were expecting, now you're having the baby!! CONGRATS! I'm also glad you have a home, not a trailer, to bring the baby home to. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family! :)

The Barrow Bunch said...

Hey Brec,
We liked the date of Sept 10th better. LOL Shaunee's B-Day. Good luck on the baby. I wish I was there to see him. I miss you tons. Love ya

Davis Family said...

Good luck Brecca! I'm glad things seem to be falling into place for you guys! I can't wait to see pics of the baby. Try to relax these next couple of weeks...yeah right!
Love ya!
Kelli