Well where do I start?
All is well on the home front. We are just a little over a month away from adding another member to our family (Sept. 10th) and are so excited. I never thought I would say this and mean it but my pregnancy has gone by way to fast! I am still trying to find out what happened to July. But along with all that excitement we have found renters for our house and will be moving out by Sept. 1st. or atleast hopefully before Shad joins the family. Where are we moving? This is the Headline....OUR CAMP TRAILER.... Am I crazy? Just maybe. But our plan is to live in that on our land until our house is done (hopefully end of November) to save money, do landscaping, yada yada yada. It hasn't happened yet folks so we'll see :-)
Wittney moved to Kansas Last Thursday for school and yes Witt, We miss ya!
Work is still work and owning your own business is still all kinds of stressful fun...especially in this market. But all is well and looks promising.
We were able to take Matts family to the Twin Falls temple this last weekend and that was fun.
I think that it probably put alot of myths to rest just being able to see the inside of the temple. So we hope that they enjoyed it as much as we did.
We are so crazy that I know I have missed birthdays, special occasions etc. for many of our loved ones...my apologies! We sure love you all and hope this finds you all doing well.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It's sad to see you move, but I'm glad you were able to find renters. Your pregnancy really has gone by so fast- it's crazy to think that you are due in a month! I'm excited for your family!!!
Brecca - you are out of control! I can't wait to hear how things go in the trailer and then having a new baby :)
Post a Comment