Friday, August 8, 2008

WHOA....Hold up!!

Okay so many changes since my last blog.
We found out last night that there are many advantages for us
to wait until after the new year to take out our loan to finish our
house. And after much thought and consideration we've decided
not to continue until, hopefully, March. Which was a bit of a let down
but at the same time an overwhelming amount of relief. This means
no moving this month, a home to come to after Shad is born, and a
chance to feel more financially secure...not going into the winter
with new debt.
So although disappointing Matt and I both see many advantages to
our current situation. Luckily we had not signed our house away yet,
that was scheduled to happen today...
So we will remain in our house until Spring...Yeah!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Wow, Brecc, I feel so out of touch! We stopped in Boise late last night to sleep on our way from McCall to Montana. We've stopped at home to do laundry and some important stuff before we leave. I wish we could have seen you. I want to see pics of that belly! I can't believe your pregancy is just streaming by - really. So, what colors are you doing for Shad's room? I'd like to do some vinyl for it if you'll let me. I figure that is a creative gift, right? Ha! Let me know. Okay, so I was wondering if you have anymore of those Grizzly Concrete hats. Adam LOVES it. Or I should say loved...I accidentally wore it in the boat in McCall and it blew off. Too late to save it after we circled back around. Needless to say Adam was really miffed! I didn't realize that he was so attached or that it was his favorite hat. Anyways, just wondering if I could buy an extra one off of ya. Let me know if you have any and how much. I hate to see Adam upset that way! Guess he's pretty proud of that Matt - or something.

mom Tolmanb said...

Hi there. I was in Kara's blog and snuck over to see your's. Just read the last one you wrote and I am so glad you have decided to wait-just because of the "trailer" idea. Yow-ey. Can't imagine you living in that with your kids. I HAVE known people who have done that and they went squirrley. Good choice. Love ya Sherie Tolman