

Shad
Sept. 10, 2008 11:44 p.m.
7 lbs 6 oz. 20 1/2 inches
The perfect addition to our family!
Okay...Sorry this has taken so long but it is quite an adjustment especially with Matt leaving only days after.
But here are a few pictures of our little guy...I will post more later.




9 comments:
Congrats! He looks perfect.
Congrats! He is a doll! So cute!!!!!
Brec he is so cute, he already looks like Matt and Gabe to me. Congrats he is adorable!
Congrats girl! I'm so happy for you and your little family to have this new addition. I'm sure that he is absolutely adorable in person, just like the other two. You are so lucky. How are you holding up with Matt gone? Do you need anything?
Oh, what a cute little boy!!! You already know that :) I hope you are doing well, I can't imagine 3 kids - totally not ready for that one yet!!! At least you didn't have to wait until the 11th :)
Yay, I've been checking in every few days to see this little guy. He's adorable, Brecca. Congratulations.
Brecca, he is beautiful!!!!!!!! He was born on Shaunee's birthday.:) I miss you tons!!!!! I guesss now it is my turn, means 2 of us that were expecting at the same time in 06 have had babies. Love ya
I've been waiting for you to post! He is so beautiful Brecca! Congrats & I hope you are doing well & feeling great!
He is handsome! Congratulations to you and Matt! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment