Sunday, September 28, 2008

Look how they've grown...

So I was just going through some old pictures and it is really crazy how fast these sweet little babies grow...Here is a recap from just 3 years ago.


Handsome...

Lookin' a little bald!


Gabe and his friend Mason Tolman..


Fun Day out...








Gabe Fishin'...








OH my gosh! She was so sweet, oops is so sweet :-)






Gabe is so little...






Hmmm...



Ahna Shaffer...6/10/06


Like 2 peas in a pod...







Specail moments...




In her first month...






Ahna is Precious!



Look at that puggy face...


Well besides making me want to cry I totally just had
a huge appreciation moment for the little everyday
moments that I often take for granted because life
gets crazy. I really love my family and what an amazing
man I married. Couldn't have done it with out him!

Okay, Okay...I am done with the mooshy stuff!

2 comments:

Kindall Klan said...

the mushy stuff is the best :) And you two make adorable babies! Way to go! ;)

Hartleys said...

Brecca, it's Natalie Silvester (Hartley). I found your blog randomly and had to tell you how adorable your children are! You are too cute! :) --Natalie