Hello Everyone! So I am such a slacker...I know!~ Life just seems to be so crazy and go by soooo fast. But I think most of you know but I decided to make an official post:
Matt and I are happy to announce our baby #3 is on the way.
We are about 17 weeks and will be finding out the sex on the 21st of April.
Our due date is September 17.
Yeah!
And like every pregnancy thus far a move is in the near future. I don't know what it is about being pregnant but I have yet to be pregnant and not be packing or in the midst of a big move.
But this one is truely exciting! We just finished drawing up our house plans and will begin to gather bids. We are hoping to build on the 4 acres that we have owned for the last 2 years.
With the market the way it is financing is proving more difficult than ever for the self-employed.
Has to do with the way we pay ourselves. But we are optomistic.
I will keep you updated on baby and house.
We love you all and are greatful for the continuing love and friendship you all offer.
P.S. I think it is a boy! Pregnancy is alot like it was for Gabe...Exhausting!:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Congrats on baby number 3!!! That is very exciting. Good luck with the new house and with your pregnancy!
Yay! I am so excited for you and Matt. It will be really fun that we'll have baby's so close together also. How are you feeling? I really feel pretty lucky. I only had a couple days of bad morning sickness. I think you're having a boy too. It seems like it's a boy year. Congratulations on building your new house also! We will be moving to Boise either two weeks after or two weeks before we have our baby. There must be something about having a baby that means you have to move. I'm thrilled to be moving back home, but I know moving pregnant will not be fun. Good luck to both of us!
Oh my goodness! Number 3!? I'm feeling really behind now :) Where is your land? So you know, I've been reading your blog for a long time, I'm just a really bad comment-leaver. Forgive me :)
Yipee! Congrats on both the baby and the house! I can't wait to be settled someday like you are! I'm sorry you're exhausted. If I lived closer I would pick up your kids for the day so that you could catch up on some sleep. Take care!
YEAH!! Congrats on both the baby & the house!!
You guys could possibly be the busiest little family I know! Congrats on the new baby, I'm so excited that we are so close with this on! Hopefully everything goes well with the build and the pregnancy!
Congratulations!!! We are the same way. We get pregnant and then Dylan comes home and says that we're moving. :) We just recently decided to take a new job which will move us to Lewiston. I joked with Dylan that we are bound to get pregnant now. Good luck with getting approved. I hope that you can start building soon.
Post a Comment