This is from our recent trip to the zoo with Gabe's little preschool friends. He
was learning about the letter Z and where better than the Zoo.
We had so much fun!
So here is something about Ahna that cracks me up, She loves to do things that scare her.
Every time we go to the park she will find the biggest slide there and go down it over and over and she gets the look of death on her face everytime and then can't wait to do it again...




8 comments:
oh, so you think i'm the sass hu? maybe i'm the verbal abuser :) it's been way too long. someday i'll have to make the long trek out to caldwell and we'll have to get together!
This is fun because my nephew Kaden is going to the zoo tomorrow with his preschool class. I can't wait to hear the funny stories Tim comes home with. I'm glad you all had fun!
How fun! We're going with Malia's preschool a little later this month. Can't wait!
Congrats once again on the pregnancy! That is really exciting. I love the name Shadd too. Very original. We're coming to Boise next week for about 4 days. Will you be around to get together? We've LOVE to see you!
Yeah, we love the zoo! Thanks for sending the link it will be fun to keep in touch this way. My goal is to update mine this week with pictures of the house:)Plus I know this is the wrong post but I think that Shadd is such a cute name! We have some friends who actually named their boy Shadrack but they call him Shad and it is so cute,and much better than Shadrack:)
Looks like fun! I can't wait to take Tralee to the zoo. Jim and I had fun visiting tonight. Love your blog!
What a fun day. You sure are a busy mom. Goodluck with EVERYTHING!
your trip to the park looks like fun! I checked out your family pics that you sent via email and they are sooooooooo cute!!!! I hope you have a lot of picture frames because there wasn't one bad picture. And whatever about the color on you, you looked great! You guys should seriously make a trip to Cali....not like you're going to be super busy this year or anything....haha. :)
Post a Comment