Monday, April 21, 2008

Shadd Matthew Shaffer...On the way!




We were so excited to find out that our little baby is a Boy...
We already knew by mother's intuition but it was confirmed.
His name will be Shadd Matthew.
It is truely amazing the bond that you feel with your little
unborn babies and then seeing them in an ultrasound and
finding out their gender makes the bond even 10x greater.
I love being pregnant, and being a Mom- although triing at
times- is so rewarding.
P.S. Just a Note*Neither of my boys have been the least bit shy during their ultra-sound...LoL! Must be a Boy thing.

9 comments:

Davis Family said...

Yeah! I totally voted for a boy on your blog! You, Aubrey and Serena are all having boys...how fun! I tried to post a comment this morning, but it wouldn't post. I think it's so cute that you and your mom look so much alike. And you even act like sisters! :) Congrats on the baby boy, you're such a good mommy!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found me! And I'm so excited to find out that you're expecting baby number three! That's awesome! Your kids are adorable; I think Gabe looks just like his dad and your little girl definitely has a few of your facial features. It must be kind of fun to have kids that look like you ;)

Anyway, now I've added you to my link list and I've put you on my "pregnancy countdown" at the bottom of my blog, so I'll be sure to keep in touch!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Yay! Congrats on #3 being another little boy! How exciting! Thought of any names yet?!?
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Naylor Family said...

Hooray! Congrats you guys! I am so excited for you! If I make it up to Idaho this year we'll have to meet up! Take care and keep us updated!

Shannon said...

Congrates! I'm so happy for you! You will have another bundle of joy! Maybe he will be fearless like Gabe! lol

The Barrow Bunch said...

Hey Matt and Brecca, Congrats on the little one......How exciting! You are such awesome parents. I miss you Brecca. Keep in touch. Chloe Miss Kim says, "Hi."

heatherann said...

Congrats Brecca and Matt! It's so fun to have a baby on the way and even better when they get here. That bond is amazing.

Sven & Trin said...

Wow! Brecca-3, Trinity-0. Looks like I better get the move on and start reproducing here. I'm just being shamed right off blogger.

Hello! How are you Brecca and Family? It's great to see what you're up to and how you're doing. I'd love to be filled in if you get a minute (which I won't hold my breath for since things look busy!) Your family is beautiful, take care of yourselves.

Trinity

Anonymous said...

How exciting that you're having a boy. Our boys will be so CLOSE in age! Shadd is a really nice name also. We still haven't nailed down what to name ours yet. I think boy names are trickier than girls.
I tried to call you yesterday, but apparantly I have a REALLY old number for you. I wanted to make sure I have your right address so I can send you a baby shower invitation and baby announcement when he arrives. Shoot me an e-mail when you get the chance with your new address. My e-mail address is nena2315@acninc.net
Hope all is going well with your family and with your pregnancy! Love ya!