So I am still working on the weeds...I can hardly keep up. But above it a picture
of the snap peas.
This is a close up of the Rhubarb...It seems only one plant made it. The other still looks like it
did when we planted it.
My lilac bush...Tiny still but healthy.
Ahna was helping me show the Garden ;) To the Left is the Sweet Onions- they are like a overgrown green onion size. We have harvested a few to add to salads but are still waiting.
To the Right of Ahna is Lettuce. I love it! We have already used it for many salads and if you've
never grown lettuce, you cut off the top leaves and then just wait and it grows back again and again!
We harvested most of them already but our Radishes did Great! They came out the size of Golf balls and some even bigger, Great Taste, Wonderful with our lettuce ;)
Tomato plants...This is one of 12 plants and this is the only one that has grown.
The others all look healthy just haven't done much but our weather has been pretty crazy
lately. Hoping they just need more heat!
These are our Potatos!! Growing so well!
These are my babies! I am so excited about these because I planted them not expecting
them to grow but they ALL did. It's GARLIC!
I know this is hard to see...It's all green. But this is one of our 3
Rasberry bushes. They all look Great!




1 comment:
Look at you guys! You have chickens and roosters and a huge garden. You're doing such great and fun things. I love it. That garden is impressive. It's ginormous! Hope you get a lot of veggies and can freeze or can them or something.
Post a Comment