Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ahna turns 3 years old...going on 16...Yikes!


I bought Ahna a makeup kit for her birthday and I think she thought she had died and went to heaven. Between the makeup, dress up clothes, crown, jewlery and shoes she was definately Princess for the day. Her Friends- Lacey, Aubrey, Jentry Lyons.


Then Tavin's gift to Ahna was a make-over. He let her do a makeover on him.
The girls had a ball they did all his Make-up and topped it off with the crown he was beautified!



OUR 3 YEAR OLD PRINCESS!
We Love you Nahner!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday Ahna! I can't believe you're 3 already. Such a big girl. Can't wait to see you guys in September, we wish it was sooner, but we definitely understand how hard it is to make such a big trip. Love ya'll!

Carrie said...

happy bday she is so big and so stinkin cute she reminds me of matt so much we miss and love you all!

Huff Family said...

your kids are the cutest things ever! I hope you guys are doing well