How fun! What a great fam you have. By the way, I love that picture at the top of your blog with the couple cutting the cake. It's so cute. Guess what, I had a dream that I saw you in your SUV driving up my driveway, I was like "No way!" and it was just like old times. Miss you tons and can't wait to see you in July.
Well it is official...WE ARE CRAZY! Crazy about life. Matt and I are here together- 5 years and 3 kids later. We are still crazy about life. Gabe is so much like his Dad, at the age 4 he is already telling me (24) that my ankle hurts because I am old. Ahna, age 2, is full of...well full of something:-). She is her daddy's Pink Princess. Shad is our families 5 week bundle of JOY! We live together in our lives loving and laughing and trying to enjoy every minute.
1 comment:
How fun! What a great fam you have. By the way, I love that picture at the top of your blog with the couple cutting the cake. It's so cute. Guess what, I had a dream that I saw you in your SUV driving up my driveway, I was like "No way!" and it was just like old times. Miss you tons and can't wait to see you in July.
Post a Comment