Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Cont.

So beautiful this time of year.
My Grandma and Grandpa live with this view everyday! What a tuff life...:-) They worked hard for it.
Dad and Gabe...River bank while Gabe fished with a net...
The weekend wasn't just wedding stuff. We were able to spend some time at my grandparents house in Ririe.
Saturday Grandpa took Matt, Gabe and I up on the Snake River.
Gabe was so excited and felt so big.
Now how cute is he?!


3 comments:

Fullmer said...

What a stud, Gabe is so big now! Crazy we are already going on three huh! That's awesome about Whitney, she's probably so excited! Taucia acutally started the first summer term at BYU-I in Rexburg about 2 weeks ago and is loving it! Makes me feel so old! Looks like you guys are doing great, we miss you!

Kari said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm DYING to go boating. It's an itch I can't scratch! Son of a...anyway, we miss you guys! Sorry we didn't get to see you while we were in town. We'll be in town again in July so we'll be sure to see you then. Hope you're feeling good Brec!

Joey Clements said...

Your kids are so cute Brecca! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Joey