One of our friends was married this weekend in Pocatello. Matt was one of the groomsmen. It was such a cute wedding.
What a stud! I don't get to see my husband dressed up all that much especially considering his line of work...He cleans up really well!
Friends Derek and McKenzie Apel.This is a video of the how the wedding began. I thought it was so Derek. The music that played during his entrace was Leader of the Pack. So it started out with the conversation of the girl..."I saw him in the candy store..." and then as it broke out into the song "Leader of the Pack" Derek rode a wheelie across the front of the audience with his groomsmen to follow all on dirt bikes and then they parked in the back and proceeded one by one up the isle. It was so cute and origional. And then the bridesmaids walked up the isle and the bride arrived at the wedding with her dad in a 56 Ford and her Dad walked with her up the isle. So them....What a fun wedding it was. Congrats Derek and McKenzie! We are so happy for the two of you!




1 comment:
This looks like a really fun wedding! Thanks for posting, I especially like the Leader of The Pack idea.
Post a Comment