
You have to see this to believe it. Gabe and his daddy got new motorcycles this year that match. Gabe was so thrilled. I think he dreams about riding his "bikie" because he wakes up asking

for it every day. It is pretty crazy to watch this 2 year old little boy just cruise around on a motorcylce. He first learned on a little 50 4-wheeler. He is crazy daring and

trust me, it is nerve racking at times but so fun to watch.
Camping with the Tolmans 2007.

We had a blast! Look at all those kids....Whoa Sarah, you and Steven need to get some more rest :-).
The Shaffer's! August 2007! Twin Falls area.
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how little he is on the motorcycle. How fun! He's going to grow up to race or something to do with motorcycles! And that is awesome you got to spend that time with your mom! I would love that.
nice hes already turning into a hot rodder ................... as i say speed 1ST then i the other stupid stuff we humans do...... JK the stuff we humans do are great! piece
BORN TO BE WILD
Brekka and Matt, Kim sent this blog address to me and I was so excited to see you guys. It has been so long since we have seen you and spoken with you. I do miss you both. I wish I would take the opportunity to renew our friendship and get to know your little family. You have such beautiful children. I can see that you are blessed. Please email me at madera62@gmail.com or mwood@Directv.com. I hope to hear from you soon.
Your Friend, Mike Wood
Post a Comment