Grandpa Shaffer has become quite the Cake Maker for all his Grandkids... Ahna doesn't let her Dad out of her sight very often, her birthday is no exception! She feels so Big! There's no waiting to cut the cake, she was anxious to get her hands on that catipillar.
Brecca! I'm so glad I found your blog on Kelli's website, it's so fun to see your cute famiy. They are ADORABLE!!! I can't believe your Ahna is already ONE!! Time flys, and Gabe is so big! Keep in touch, we miss you guys! Aubrey Fullmer
Well it is official...WE ARE CRAZY! Crazy about life. Matt and I are here together- 5 years and 3 kids later. We are still crazy about life. Gabe is so much like his Dad, at the age 4 he is already telling me (24) that my ankle hurts because I am old. Ahna, age 2, is full of...well full of something:-). She is her daddy's Pink Princess. Shad is our families 5 week bundle of JOY! We live together in our lives loving and laughing and trying to enjoy every minute.
1 comment:
Brecca!
I'm so glad I found your blog on Kelli's website, it's so fun to see your cute famiy. They are ADORABLE!!! I can't believe your Ahna is already ONE!! Time flys, and Gabe is so big! Keep in touch, we miss you guys!
Aubrey Fullmer
Post a Comment