Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Weekend cont.

These are the two that made all of the following possible.

My 3 little babies...hmmm...so cute!

All Grandma and Grandpa's Grandkids and Great Grandkids
Missing: Matt, Sherece, Aliesha, Wittney, Shayla

A little show, compliments of my sweet little Ahna...lol!

Family gathering around the camp fire before fireworks.

My man and his BBQ ;)

Gabe has graduated to bigger and better things...don't mind the "no one under the age of 16" sticker...He's 4 almost 5! That counts...right? Yikes!

Me and 2 of my 3 babes!

This is the Air Chair...I still don't have the guts to try it.
Go Uncle Dave!

Everyone chillin' on the dock!

Dad hasn't lost it ;)



My Cousins Lindsay and Brittani


Ahna was soooo Brave! She rode on the tube not once...

but twice and loved it!


She was so excited...Put alot of faith in Grandpa, he came through!
Too Cool...lol! My Brother Derik.
That is me...holding on for dear life!


My cousin Bryce with my son Gabe.
Grandma and Grandpa reliving the cake cutting ceremony 50 years later.
This is what we all did all weekend...my scale proves it!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like so much fun!! My girls went tubing on the 4th & took a major dive!! It was sad!! Way to go Ahna for being so brave!

Serena said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! So...you moved to North Dakota? Whoa! I heard through my neighbor, and I couldn't believe it. I hope you guys are doing great and enjoying the new place! Do you think you'll be there for a while?

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness, little Shad is getting so big! I can't believe it! I love seeing all those pictures. It looks like you all had a blast. And that your kids have no trouble being brave and trying fun new things. Love seeing the pictures. We miss you guys!

Erick and Megan said...

Can you send me your new address please?
Thanks, Megan
erickandmegan@yahoo.com

Joanna said...

Okay, I'm not one to talk because I haven't blogged in a while, but I want to see new posts dang it! :D See you soon!