Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's HERE!!

So I have started a new business with a good friend of mine, So Posh Signs - Home Decor and more. We have been busy little bees working to get enough stuff ready for our first ever craft bazaar and it's here. Thursday-Saturday we will have shop set up at Freedom Storage in Caldwell on the corner of KCID and Hwy 20/21. We are excited about what we have put together and invite you all to come and join us anytime from 9-6.
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

5boystokiss said...

Brecca,
Hi not sure if you remember me. Its been a few years. I moved in to pioneer square in 2004. I had my own little Gabe in 2005. Any way. Your kids are beautiful, and I am excited to find your blog, if you don't mind me checking in on you from time to time, and being inspired :) I will.
Erika

Joanna said...

We miss you guys! I hope you're liking North Dakota. Every time we pass your house my kids say "Gabe's house" and I tell them he moved, but they are still trying to figure that out. Well, we love seeing how you're doing. Hope your bazaar went well. Love ya!
Jo