Thursday, February 28, 2008

SOOO Sleepy...

I thought this was so sweet! All the kids were so tired on our drive up to Mom and Dads, They cuddled up together and fell asleep. Awww!

Gabe was told to go to bed. I went in an hour later to find him asleep under Ahna's Crib...What a nut!

5 comments:

Naylor Family said...

Hooray!! You updated! I hadn't checked your blog for a while, my lucky day!! Congrats on #3! Keep me updated!

Kari said...

Finally! Thank you, so glad to see some cute new pics of the babes. Glad that you got a piano! That's awesome! Congrats on the up-and-coming Shaffer addition. Can't wait to see the next arrival. Love you guys!

Davis Family said...

Brecca!! I'm so excited to hear that you are pregnant again!!! I got your email the other day and thought you were so sneaky to slide that little bit of information in! :) Yeah for you! Oh and I love the update!

Alisha Wilkins said...

What! You are pregnant??!! Good thing I decided to come back to your blog and read the comments! When are you due??!! You totally need to post more!
Congrats! So happy and excited for you! Three, wow! We are getting 'old'! Hahaha

Fullmer said...

Those are the funniest pictures, what cute kids you have. So congrats on the prengancy, when are you due, we've got to be close. Glad you guys are doing so good, take care!